y a d d e u
home twitter facebook official +follow
disclamiar
annyeong guise
yad rabiaun {21} malaysian

chat
leave footsteps

credit
thanks bih

©nurin
thank you bih

« back
next »
ETHOTICS; Our Joon Myun Guardian
May 21, 2012 - 0 comment


Annyeonghatheyo.

   Ayo waddup? Kay a little bit sad. Tsk, tepat pukul 11, 21th May ni di Korea sudah tepat pukul 12am, 22th May. Yesseu, its my baby bubu birthday. Suho. I can't wish him on 11pm, because I need to study. Yes, I'm on my exam. Exam more important, but.. why EXO!? Why you do me like this? Suffering life jk. So I thought, biarlah aku jadi special sikit wish dia awal sikit. Tak salahkan? HEHE, nak jadi orang pertama wish. Even cepat noh kan? Tsk. Eottokhe~ So, here my picture. I never do job like this. Terlalu kelam kabut. So here we go...

Lol gambar wempitzzz~ -.-
image

   Sebenarnya, memang bilik tu sengaja dijadikan bersepah. Sebab, memang sengaja? Lol. Kk joke. Sebenarnya baru bangun tidur, and teringat Suho. Then macam orang gila. Actually nak tulis guna marker pen. Tapi tak sempat. So, I just use computer. Easy~ Tsk. Semua orang buat poster. Aku? Tunjuk jela benda merepek ni. Aish. Tak apalah. Nanti birthday Key aku nak buat majlis dan doa selamat. Boleh? JOKE!

   Actually memang serious. Kelam kabut nak post benda ni. Disebabkan I love my Suho, tak apalah kan? Bukan susah pun~ Tsk. 


   Look at his smile. Omg, his eyesmile. Super duper awesome. With him kissable lips. OMGee why I feeling so gay now. Tsk, he's my bias k? Jangan nak mengado fikir lain. Tumbok kang jk. So here you go Suho baby bubu..

   Annyeonghatheyo hyung. I know you can't understand what I said. Just ask anyone to translate for you. Heheh. So, hyung. Why you so perfect? I don't know why. Tsk, I just hope you can be my bias forever and after. Get a happy life with EXO family and Sment family. Do the best for EXOtics hehe. Even you don't know me, but now you're famous guy. I hope I can meet you if you're not artist. Thanks SMent for EXO and this Jun Myun.

   I don't know why you so hot. First time I know you when I meet you in my dream. You really hot in ma dream. For the first time, I thougt like "WTF I hate you Suho, why you did that in maa dream?" (ASK FATIN POEMA SHE'S KNOW EVERYTHING) jk. But, after that... I thought that I started liked you. You perfoms, you're our superhero. Don't ever believe D.O ! Your power are really powerful! You're EXO superhero. You're our guardian. The one and last. Nobody can be replace yours! *pats head* Now, you going be a matured guy. Fyi, I'm your fans boy. And I never be your gay tsk. JOKE!! U're straight, kan kan? Now you're 22. After this, you'll be 23 and 24. Then, you'll have a wife. That time, maybe I've in Korean and meet you? Heheh. Just get a happy life Suho. I'm, Riyad, Ethotics, forever love you. ETHO FIGHTING! ;D

See? Proof that you're powerful. Nobody have power like you. :3

  Kay poyonya alahai. Nevermind. I can't wait for ma album. Heheh, just wait my album now. Tsk, album album album album album~ Wait for me. Hehehe see ya next time. After I publish this post, I'll never regret again. Annyeong~

Aku terdelete post One-Shot aku. Now aku kena buat balik. Sadlife.


GIF NOT MINE

Labels: ,